All design, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio and video clips, the selection and arrangement thereof is property of Mrs. McGarrigle’s, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on the Sites is the exclusive property of Mrs. McGarrigle’s and protected by Canadian and international copyright laws. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of the Site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Mrs. McGarrigle’s, using the Site as a shopping resource. Any other use of materials on the Site – including reproduction for purposes other than those permitted above, modification, distribution, republishing, transmission, display or performance – without the prior written permission of Mrs. McGarrigle’s is strictly prohibited.
Mustard.ca and all page headers, custom graphics and button icons are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of Mrs. McGarrigle’s and may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not offered by Mrs. McGarrigle’s in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Mrs. McGarrigle’s. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
The products displayed on the Site can be ordered and delivered only within Canada and the U.S. Mrs. McGarrigle’s products displayed on the Site may be available in select retail stores in Canada and certain foreign markets. All prices displayed on the Site are quoted in Canadian Dollars and are valid and effective only in the Canada. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by Mrs. McGarrigle’s.
Responsibility for your Content
You are solely responsible for all content that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit via or to the Site, including the submission of product ratings and reviews and all other data, profile information, documents, text, software, applications, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, ratings, forum postings, comments, questions, answers or other materials (collectively, “Content”). We will not accept Content from you unless you are a registered user of the Site.
Your Use of Content on the Sites and Limitation of Liability
Mrs. McGarrigle’s provides the Site and all other applications and services on the Site as a forum only. Mrs. McGarrigle’s is not liable for any statements, representations, or Content provided by its users in any public forum on the Site or any Third Party Site, including without limitation through the Interactive Services. Any Content, if displayed, is displayed for entertainment and informational purposes only. More generally, Content posted via or on the Site or any Third Party Site, is not controlled by Mrs. McGarrigle’s. Mrs. McGarrigle’s cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. Under no circumstances will Mrs. McGarrigle’s be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for (i) any errors or omissions in any Content; or (ii) any loss or damage (including, without limitation, personal injury or property damage) of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via or to the Site.
You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site or features that prevent or restrict use of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Site or the Content therein. You may not interfere with or disrupt the Site, or servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site, including by using any device, software or routine to bypass robot exclusion headers. Mrs. McGarrigle’s reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Content.
Your Content Submissions
By submitting Content to Mrs. McGarrigle’s, you represent and warrant that:
- You understand you are participating in a public forum and that your Content will be available to all other users of the Site, and potentially Third Party Sites;
- All “moral rights” that you may have in such Content have been voluntarily waived by you and you do not require that any personally identifying information be used in connection with the Content that you submit, or any derivative works of or upgrades or updates thereto;
- All Content that you post is accurate;
You also represent and warrant that any Content you submit:
- Is not false, inaccurate or misleading;
- Does not harm minors;
- Does not infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy of any person or entity;
- Does not violate any obligations you may have with respect to such Content under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as, but not limited to, inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Does not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- Is not, or would not reasonably be considered to be, unlawful, harmful, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, abusive, tortious, threatening or harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- Is not submitted for compensation or other consideration from any third party; ” does not include any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
- Is not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation; and
- Does not contain any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
Mrs. McGarrigle’s does not endorse any Content or any opinion, recommendation or advice expressed therein, and Mrs. McGarrigle’s disclaims all liability with respect to the Content.
If your Content includes ideas, suggestions, documents or proposals to Mrs. McGarrigle’s, (a) such Content is not confidential or proprietary and Mrs. McGarrigle’s has no obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect thereto; (b) Mrs. McGarrigle’s may have something similar to that Content already under consideration or development; and (c) you are not entitled to compensation, payment or reimbursement of any kind for such Content from Mrs. McGarrigle’s under any circumstances unless you are otherwise notified by Mrs. McGarrigle’s in writing.
Third Party Content and Third Party Sites
Mrs. McGarrigle’s may provide content of third parties (“Third Party Content”) or links to Third Party Sites as a service to those interested in this information. Mrs. McGarrigle’s does not monitor, approve or have any control over any Third Party Content or the Third Party Sites and the inclusion of links to Third Party Content or Third Party Sites does not imply any association or relationship between Mrs. McGarrigle’s and such third party. Mrs. McGarrigle’s does not guarantee, endorse or adopt the accuracy or completeness of any Third Party Content or any Third Party Site. Mrs. McGarrigle’s is not responsible for updating or reviewing Third Party Content or Third Party Sites. You use Third Party Content and Third Party Sites at your own risk. Third Party Content do not necessarily reflect the views of Mrs. McGarrigle’s.
If you access the Site via your mobile phone, we do not currently charge for this access. Please be aware that your carrier’s normal rates and fees, such as text messaging fees or data charges, will still apply.
Modification of Content
Reservation of Rights
Mrs. McGarrigle’s IS PROVIDING THE SITES, THEIR CONTENTS AND THE INTERACTIVE SERVICES ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITES OR INTERACTIVE SERVICES, THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS, INCLUDED ON THE SITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Mrs. McGarrigle’s DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING FOR EXAMPLE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, Mrs. McGarrigle’s DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THE SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
Mrs. McGarrigle’s WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SITE. THIS IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES.
If you believe your work or content has been copied and posted to the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Mrs. McGarrigle’s with the following written information in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”):
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address (if available); and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Mrs. McGarrigle’s Fine Food Shop
311 St. Lawrence Street.
Merrickville, ON K0G 1N0